July Favourites

Now I never thought I would say this but, how fast has July gone?!? It only seems like yesterday I was packing my stuff up from uni to go home! Madness.
 
Unless you've been living in a cave recently then I'm sure you are all aware of this crazy hot summer we are having. If its not hot where you are move to the Isle of Wight. I honestly cannot remember a summer lasting more than 2 weeks. With that in mind my favourites seem to be those which wont over load my face with product.
 
 
 
I love this it gives a good even coverage with the added bonus of a 15SPF. I got the shade Light Beige, had it been winter I would have got the palest colour, but with my tan glowing I thought I better go up one shade. This has 3 colour pigments in it Green to cover red areas, Peach/Apricot colour to hide signs of fatigue and White to hide those dark areas. With this I can actually get away with not wearing any concealer or under eye concealer so for me this is a winner.
 
 
 
Right so, I have to confess I was a Benefit High beam addict but Make up Revolution's Vivid Baked highlighter has changed me. You can control how much you an put on and its so much easier to blend in, there is also 2 more Baked Highlighters to chose from, and the packaging and pattern of the compact makes this product seem more expensive than it is! The product feels light on the skin and I don't feel as though I'm caked in make up!
 
Where would I be without this baby? My legs are thanking me on a daily basis as I now remember to apply moisturiser, this is so much quicker and easier than other moisturisers out there! It would be amazing if Vaseline could bring out mini ones of these for a weekends away etc, or maybe even a face spray moisturiser. The possibilities are endless.
 
 
 
I got given this to review a while back, and I absolutely love it, its great to get under those cheekbones for killer contouring looks, I also use it for highlighting and applying blush just because it works so well at applying the product! I've used it daily and I haven't had any shedding of hairs or anything like that.
 
 
 
Yes another Bourjois item is in this months favourites, I have had these for a while, and I do use them frequently however more so in the summer months. Mainly because these lipsticks dry matte and stay put. I don't have to worry about the Bourjois Velvet lips bleeding or melting, and I don't have to re apply this product much at all. It is easy to build up or if I fancy just a wash of colour on my lips this fits the bill.
 
 
 
This has been perfect for July, it is super hydrating - great for when my skin is suffering. But it also helps my make up stay put. The appearance of my over all finished make up look whilst using this really makes a difference, and I get far more compliments on my make up when I use this compared to when I don't. I also used it on my mum and she loved it!
 
 
That's it from me! I would love to know what products you've been loving in July or the ones you've hated!
 
Rosie
 
xx
 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1