June Favourites

Shut the front door .... How the hell is it frickkingg JULY?!?! Seriously this year is going far to fast for my liking. I can almost start my Christmas countdown. Anyway, on to the serious stuff my June favourites, what I've been loving etc. etc. 

June Favourites fest, Illamasqua, Mac Skinny Dip London, Urban Decay and Zoeva 

 Illamasqua Hydra Veil (RRP £32) 

Illamasqua Hydra Veil 

Where would I be with out this product?! It helps to hydrate and act as a primer for your make up, I find it keeps my skin looking healthy and lovely all day long. I am keen to try the Matte version of this as I think it would be equally as good. 

Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native (RRP £22.50)

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Native

 I bought this a while ago and whilst I didn't use it much then, I certainly do now. This is perfect for summer and for on the goes like me. Its compact has a highlighter, bronzer and blush all in one with a handy mirror. I love that you can mix the 3 together to create a healthy glow, or just use one of the different shades. Perfect for summer and holidays.

Skinny Dip Phone Case (RRP £18)
Skinny Dip London

 Bit of an odd one buttt, its so damn cool, and it keeps me entertained on the train. I can watch all the glitter and stars fall down the case, whilst sweating in this unbelievable heat wave we are having at the moment. The case is also super tight to the phone which is a plus, I hate it when Im able to pull the case off the phone easily. A screen protector also comes with this case which is super handy. I actually got this slightly cheaper, due to working at Gatwick Airport. Skinny Dip have a pop up shop in North Terminal packed full of lovely stuff and its all at duty free prices! So if you're on your holibobs and flying from North Terminal go and check them out! 

Mac Plumful (RRP £15.50)

Mac Plumful 

This probably one of my favourite mac lipsticks I own and its probably been in a favourites post before! Perfect for summer, for day and evening use, its light on the lips and is a gorgeous shade of mauve. If you don't own a Mac lipstick I would totally recommend this one!

Zoeva Wing Liner (RRP £5.95)

Zoeva Wing Liner 217

This is a god send, I use this to apply my brow creme products, I find I can get light definition with this brush on my brows with out overloading my brows with too much product. I do occasionally use it for eyeliner but I feel if used this with my gel liner the brush would get ruined and I'm not up for that at the moment!

What have you all been loving through out June? Leave your links in the comments below!

Im also on youtube and would love it if you could have a little look! :)

Rosie







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Outfits Part 1

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine