OOTD feat Missguided Bargins!


Hi Guys, so Ive been a bit shit at blogging recently but you know these things happen. For those of you who follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that my posts have veered towards fashion rather than beauty. I equally love both but Ive been thinking; its time to dip my toe in the fashion department!

Both these items are from Missguided and I got them in the everything £10 sale! The top was a fiver and the jeans were only £10! I figured if I didn't like the jeans it wouldn't be a major problem as it wasn't blowing the bank!

The jeans are Mom style - highwaisted and slightly baggy along the leg. I do really like these jeans its just going to take some getting used to as I've literally lived in skinny jeans for the last 9 years!

I love the sea shell top lovely and bright for summer and will be perfect for my holiday in a months time.

I think you could easily team this top with white skinny jeans, a maxi skirt or a pair of high waisted shorts. 

The jeans could easily pull off any top from baggy tee to crop depending on your mood! 

As for footwear  goes I've just worn a pair of Topshop pumps, but flip flops sandals or birkenstock's would look fab with this outfit.

All I need now is a Seashell clutch and I would pretty much be a mermaid! ;)



Missguided Halterneck and Mom Jeans

Missguided Jeans and Seashell Halterneck

Missguided Mom Jeans and Halterneck

Missguided Seashell Halterneck and Mom jeans

Missguided Seashell Halterneck and Mom Jeans

Missguided Mom Jeans and White Topshop Pumps

Missguided Seashell Halterneck and Mac Ladybug Lipstick


Top - Missguided
Jeans -  Missguided  (similar)
Footwear -  Topshop 


Lots of Love

Rosie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram 2015 best nine

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Holiday Outfits Part 1