Shopping Haul ft Lush, Mac and Topshop

Afternoon, as said in my previous post... I'm back! 
Today I thought I'd do a bit of a shopping haul post because, well, I went shopping on the weekend! 


Right first up are these gorgeous Topshop shoes, these were in the sale at £15 down from £30. I had seen them at full price a couple of months back but couldn't justify spending the money on them... But now they are all mine! 

Next up is a book called 'It's Not How Good You Are It's How Good You Want To Be.' By Paul Arden (my my! That was a long title) this was from urban outfitters, it's kind of the only reason I go into urban outfitters to look at their books. Anyway this is basically a bit of a pick me up book, because sometimes you need it. 

Whenever a Brighton shopping trip happens visiting Mac Brighton is a must! As you can see I went a bit Mac happy, but it's all worth it. With the boyfriend and I being on a tight budget over christmas we set a limit at £20. So with this £20 I put it towards these purchases. I got a replacement Plumful lipstick as a while back a drunken me completely destroyed my original Mac Plumful. I also got the shade Syrup and a lip liner in shade Beurre. 

No shopping trip is complete without a trip to Lush, in there I picked up the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar and Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb. Whenever I use these, I will try and do the classic lush film clip of the bath bomb doing its thang! 

So that's me all shopped out (and christmas money spent)

Until next time,
Rosie 
Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram 2015 best nine

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Holiday Outfits Part 1