Mac Lipstick Syrup

Hello !

So today I have a mac lipstick on here, its not really a review of it or a first impressions thing. I would just say its a chat about a Mac lipstick.  

Last week I went shopping and picked up some bits and bobs, if you want to see the full haul just click here! Anyway I got a lipstick in shade Syrup. Now. I don't know why I bought it because in the shop I just kind of thought well, its quite nice. I wasn't blown away by it, yet I still bought it. 

Anyway Im so glad I bought this little gem because I bloody well love the thing! As its from the Lustre line it isn't really designed to last long like the mattes but, it just gives a lovely colour pay off and is perfect for when you want that extra something. Its a mauve-y kind of colour, but not too purple. I use my lip pencil in Beurre to line and fill my lips then apply syrup for a night out!

So maybe this was a review I don't really know but hey, I've enjoyed myself.

See you in a week! 

Rosie
xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1