Best. Year. Ever. Birchbox x Pinterest

January. The month of 'new year, new me'. With that in mind January's birchbox has a theme of Best year ever! I absolutely love that they have teamed up with Pinterest on this one. What better way to spread positivity than a bit of pinteresting. Birchbox have also popped in post cards with inspirational things on, which I think is perfect for January; as we can all do with a boost this time of year.





The box as always is lovely, a bit of shiny-ness, pink, white and of course pin worthy snaps. The contents gets even better...


Benefit they're real tinted primer


Oh hey benefit! I seem to remember being in last months box... Not that I'm complaining. I've seen a lot of buzz surrounding this product on social media, I love a good lash primer, and Benefit's they're real tinted primer hits the top marks, I love that it's tinted because it is completely wearable alone. I have layered mascara over the top. At the moment I'm using  the Maybelline Lash Sensation (roller lash dupe) over the top and I can honestly say it is equal to falsies. I think the primer really helps to separate and length the lashes, and the Maybelline mascara helps to curl and lift.

Would I buy this? Yes and no, if I had a spare £18.50 then yes, because I do use lash primers regularly, but at the same time, changing mascara every 6 months is a must and I can't justify £18.50.


Jelly Pong Pong lighten up brightener and waterline.



This is just what I needed, perfect for waterlines. And I've used it for brightening the brow bone,  it's quite a creamy texture, so I think that you would probably need to powder over it as I felt it would slip and slide a little. But it is handy to have!

Would I buy this? Yes! I love that it's slightly chunky, and stubby. It gives a great look to waterlines.

Whish Three Whishes almond body butter 


This product is awesome, I would go as far to say that it's one of the best body butters I've tried. I love that on the back it has its active ingredients in, that it doesn't contain parabens and it has a delicate and natural scent. It glides on smoothly and sinks in like a dream.


Would I buy this? Yes! Even though I'm super forgetful to moisturise my body I would need this in my collection.


Parlor Moisturising and Repairing shampoo and conditioner



I'm not sure how I feel about these products, I loved the conditioner, it smelt amazing, and felt lovely when I had first washed it, the shampoo, I found was just sort of the same as any shampoo. I did find my hair went quite greasy fairly quickly when using these products. However the shampoo is perfect for weekends away.


Would I buy this? Probably not. I need a lot of convincing with shampoo and conditioners and at the moment they haven't hit the mark.

Doux Me Fomforting Face Mask and Exfoliator 


I love that this is a 2 in 1 product, I've tried it as an Exfoliator and think it's quite good, however I haven't gotten round to trying it as a mask, however it smells lovely so I'm sure it'll be great to use as a mask.

Would I buy this? Maybe, I have a lots of masks, but then at the same time I'm quite lazy at being strict with using masks.



I am also Birchbox's Subscriber of the month. If you feel like seeing what I say about Birchbox in general head over to the post here!

Rosie 


If you enjoyed this post why not check out Birchbox X Skinnydip or Lush Cosmetic Mini Haul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1