Thigh high boots

I'm not too sure why I haven't posted these before, perhaps it's to do with the weather being shocking and not having a day off with bae ( just to clarify I don't actually call my boyfriend 'bae'). But he is my photographer because I have no one else to take pictures for me! But anyway we both have loads to learn because I'm awkward as. And he's never held a camera in his life but I don't think he's doing to badly to be fair.

ANYWAY I'm rambling, my booties I love these, they are pretty easy to wear with loads of things. Any dress or skirt is a winner in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'd wear these with jeans but hey, there's nothing stopping you if you so wish! These were an absolute bargain! £34.99 at Inthestyleuk. On a side note my legs are quite skinny so lots of body tape is needed if you happen to have skinny legs... be prepared for lots of sticking! 







Thigh heels - Inthestyleuk 

Pinafore - Topshop

Button front - Topshop 

Crop - Missguided 



If you enjoyed this post you will love My First Time and Pinafore Love









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1