Advent Calendar Making! | Blogmas and Vlogmas Day 2

Most years I end up making my boyfriend an advent calendar, there isn't a partiular reason for this, its mainly because I like to make things! There have been a few years where I've forgotten and the only option was a Peppa Pig advent calendar.


 This year I've made another one for him, it was super easy to make and relatively inexpensive, with a total cost of £6.50. So while yes it is more expensive than your average advent calendar it doesn't break the bank too much!


I hope you enjoy the tutorial! If you don't have a hot glue gun you can always use double sided sticky tape! And obviously if you buy smaller envelopes then you wont have to make the packages any smaller!




Have you made your own advent calendar this year? If so tell me! 

Rosie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram 2015 best nine

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Holiday Outfits Part 1