My Christmas List | Blogmas/Vlogmas Day 12

Okay, so I don't think I'll be doing a gift guides this Blogmas but I thought I would do my own christmas list. The reason I won't be doing a christmas guide is because literally everyone does them, and every shop does them and every retail store online will do them. So I thought that mine will just fall in to the large hole of 'gift guides'.

I think putting my christams list is quite a fun idea to put on my blog as it shows a bit of personality!



Number 1; Calligraphy kit - I've wanted one of these for ages but haven't bought one because I think it would make a nice gift. I used to do calligraphy when I was younger so it would be fun to get back into it.


Number 2 - A new dressing gown. I've seen so many nice ones in Next at the moment, which is surprising because normally I don't particularly like Next clothing.


Number 3; Glow kit - Moon Child Anastasia Beverley Hill. I am in need of powder highlighters and I've never tried ABH before so it'll be nice to try a new brand.

Number 4; Soft box lights/a large ring light. These will be quite big and I'm not sure where I would put them if I got them. But it'll be amazing for youtube/photos.


Number 5; Embroidery Hoop Kit. I don't know if this a thing?! But I want one.


Number 6: PJs, is it even christmas if you don't ask PJs for christmas?! These ones are from Next.


Number 7; Cinema Light box

Number 8; A dresser, with lots of draws to stash all my makeup in! Okay so this Ikea one hasn't got lots of draws you get the drift...



Number 9; A Lush Gift Box, this one is the 'Christmas Bathtime Favourites'. It has 9 bath bombs/bubblebars in all from the Christmas range!


What is on your Christmas list? Tweet me or comment below!

Rosie 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram 2015 best nine

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Holiday Outfits Part 1