The Body Shop Event

Last month I was kindly invited to a Body Shop Christmas event. Annoyingly I was a little late so missed the first part of the event, where The Body Shop chatted about some of the things they’ve acheived over the years. I wish I was there for that part!




However I did arrived in time to see the Christmas sets being spoken about, the body shops Christmas line this year is really fun and imagative. A lot of the boxes have games inside them and quizzes which I think is a fun twist on things.

We got time to look around the store and try the products out and the chance to smell some of the Christmas scents. Frosted plum was my favourite. There was also an amazing machine which prints out labels with your name one. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1