October Favourites

With the weather is getting more shocking by the minute the only comfort is that Ive had some amazing products to get me through October...


E.o.s Lipbalm

This is amazing for those of you who are thinking of taking the plunge to buy one, just go and do it! But don't buy them from boots they are like £6.50 go on amazon, they are practically half the price and no postal charges! This balm tastes amaazinnng but it also adds a great layer of protection to stop chapped and painful lips, its paraben free, 95% organic and contains vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil in to keep your lips in tip top condition!


Bareminerals Prime time Primer


I love love love this. This is the first product from bareMinerals that I've used and it does an amazing job at evening out the skin tone, it also blurs pores, smoothes dry patches and helps to slow down excess oil. setting up the perfect base for foundation. It has a 30spf in, which is handy unless you're out clubbing with a flash camera!


Mac Pigments



In the last week or so I pulled out my Mac pigments from last years christmas additions. I have totally fallen back in love with them. They are super duper lovely to highlight brow bones, and inner corners of the eye. Ive also had fun creating some cool looks with them too!


Bioderma hydrabio



I received this in my Back to Basics Birchbox, and its a product I haven't previously used before, it feels gentle but effectively removes makeup. The travel size is perfect for weekends away. The hydrabio version is suitable dehydrated and sensitive skin.


Kindle

I am in love with my kindle, I received it at the beginning of the month and its come with me everywhere, its perfect  for my commute to work and kindle unlimited is proving a massive hit with me £7.99 for a whole library of selected books!


What are your favourite items this month? Let me know in the comment box below.


Rosie

x











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Outfits Part 1

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine