Final holiday post feat Topshop


Final post of Holiday Fashion which I've been blogging for a while. This is the final post with a fair bit of Topshop running through it. Previous posts contain swimwear, missguided bargains and the Co-ord I just couldn't get enough of! Check out my swimwear posts here and Missguided bargains here!  To kick of this post I bought the most gorgeous top from Topshop way back in May. Before I went away on holiday this beaut was in the sale; much to my distaste. ANYWAY. I popped this together with a skirt and a pair of shorts, the shorts were probably bargain of the year. £7 and from Topshop! 









The Skirt.










I wore both of these looks out in the evening. The H&M skirt was kind of see through even white the under skirt and it is extremely short. 

Is anyone jetting off to the winter sun? If so please let me know I would love to know your plans and your outfit looks!

Rosie 

Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Outfits Part 1

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine