December Birchbox

Ahh when your birch box lands on your doorstep. Or in this month's case, a birch bag.


I was excited to receive this months because well its Christmas and anything that lands on my doorstep in this month excites me. However Im not sure how I feel about this month's birch bag. There are some really good products, don't get me wrong and the clutch bag is super cute. I just felt a meh about it.

Benefit Puff off and They're Real push up liner

Puff off helps to de-puff and de- bag the eye area, it most definitely is cooling on the eye and I am enjoying using it, the packaging, as always, with Benefit is gorgeous. I love that you can use this product over and under makeup, so perfect for pick me ups! They're Real Push Up Liner. I have a mild hate for this product, partly because its so hard to use (I do believe this is a marmite product though)! And secondly, I haven't spent years perfecting my gel liner skills for it to be wiped out by a push up liner... do you know the struggle I went through to perfect my flicks?!


Any way ... Would I buy this product full-size? Puff off, Yes mostly definitely, I've already had a sneaky look at it when I go in duty free at work. So in the new year I maybe sporting a new eye gel. They're Real Liner, No.

Model Co Ultra Long-Lasting Lipstick in Smitten

I was very pleased to see this in my bag, I haven't used this brand before so I was excited to use the lipstick, Ive got a lot of love for the shade of this! Its like the perfect christmas red!

Would I buy this product again? Probably not, although I love the shade, by the time I finish the lipstick there will no doubt be a new lippy on the block!

Ciate London Paint Pot

I have a confession to make, Im not a massive lover of nail varnishes or nail varnish brands, I haven't yet used my nail varnish so can't comment on how well it lasts but it is a lovely glittery shade.

Would I buy this product? I can't really say yes or no because I haven't used it, but I would probably say no, I'm not a major nap varnish user!

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate


I loveee this, it feels weightless on the skin but is based on shea butter, aloe vera and sinks into the skin super duper quickly. The size of the sample is tiny, but cute! You can also use it as a makeup primer which is so handy!

Would I buy this again? Yes!

Rituals T'ia Chi Foaming Shower Gel

This is fun to use because it turns from gel to foam!! and its handy to use for travel. It smells lovely. I might be the only one experiencing this, but I find it so hard to get the product out of the canister either its because my hands are slipping on metal or the plastic cap is broken. Either way I have a mini fight with the can to get the product out.


Would I buy this again? Probably not, its just, its a shower gel. I wouldn't mind receiving it as a gift though!

Beauty Bonus

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris EDP

Quite a fruity yet sophisticated scent, its not particularly up my street and I feel it smells quite festive, maybe its the mandarin?! Which isn't a bad thing!

Would I buy this product again? No, the scent just doesn't tug at the heart strings!



Rosie 

You can find me on these sites too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1