My Current Skincare

I haven't done something like this in f-o-r-e-v-e-r. So I thought I would. Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this post!





 I'm going to run through my current skincare that seems to be keeping my skin happy at the moment.

Cleanser


I know there are a lot of mixed reviews about Lush's 9-5 Cleanser but I really love it. It is perfect for my skin, which gets red and angry when I use anything to harsh. Lush's 9-5 contains Ylang Ylang oil which balances the skin, great for both dry and oily skin types. The Dove Orchid flowers which are in Lush's 9-5 are left in Almond oil over night which helps form the base of this cleanser. Almond oil is high in Vitamin E, which helps keeps the skin soft and supple. It is also great for cleansing as it dislodges dirt. The only down side to this cleanser is that it isn't that effective at removing eye makeup. I tend to go over with Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser around the eye area.


Toner

I am going to be honest even when I worked within beauty industry I barely used Toners but I discovered Lush's Breath of Fresh Air toner water. I kind of feel like this is just an aromatherapy toner water but at the same time, it really cools down my skin due to, this product containing aloe-vera, rose absolute, patchouli oil and rosemary oil.

Serum

Again I am a bit crap with serums, I don't have one that I particularly love, but at the moment I'm using Bee Good's Hydrate, Smooth And Prime Serum. It doesn't feel like a typical serum, but I have found with more natural brands that they don't. This absorbs extremely quickly and contains Blackcurrant, Wildflower Honey and Propolis.


Moisturiser

I have literally only just started using this, but my previous moisturizer ( Liz Earle's Skin Repair in light just wasn't doing enough for me) So I'm giving the mini Clinique Moisture Surge a go. Moisture Surge is a gel cream and is 'extended thirst relief'. I do love that this gives lots of hydration, and that it is for all skin types, it is also great that you can apply this on top of makeup. So if you need a top up through out the day you can apply more (this is something I haven't tried yet).


Eyecream

Ah this little beauty is amazing, Liz Earle's Superskin Eye Cream, it tightens, brightens and de-bags. I love that this is like a 3 in one cream. You can also feel it tightening the eye area and it gives instant brightness, you only need a tiny bit too which is great. Its extremely fast to absorb into the eye area too.


Night time

Liz Earle's Superskin Concentrate. I have used this on and off for a few years now. I currently love this product, as it just takes out any irritation I may have, and leaves the skin feel super soft. I also love mixing this with masks, which help to purify as sometime purifying masks can be a tad harsh on my skin and this adds an element of hydration and soothing back.



What is your current skincare routine? Any brands that I should know about, if so tweet me, or leave a comment below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Outfits Part 1

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine