June Birchbox

For June, Birchbox teamed up with French sole, a shoe designer. The Idea of this box to step outside in time for the our fabulous British summer... weather dependant. This month you got to choose which box pattern you would like, I didn't get my first choice of design which was the Floral daze, but I did get the Pick 'n' Mix which has grown on me. Within the box you get a matching shoe bag to the box design. The shoe bag will be handy for if I ever travel. But if I'm honest I doubt I'll remember that I own a shoe bag and my shoes will probably get chucked in an Asda bag. Perhaps I can use it to stash my makeup in.


June Birchbox; Iris Prima, Cowshed, Pixi, Ren, Stylondon, Beauty Protector

But enough of what I will do with my shoe bag, on to the products. So far I am loving the majority of the contents of this month Birchbox. My favourite product has to be the Temporary Tattoos from Styl London (RRP£7.99). My Birchbox turned up the day before I went to a music festival so these were the perfect accessory to accompany to the festival. The  tattoos last surprising well, the one on my leg has been on for a week and is still going strong. I also applied one on my wrist which didn't last as well but did look hell'a cute.

Cow Shed Relaxing Body Lotion 100ml (RRP £18 full size) , I love this body lotion, it's so light and sinks into the skin like a  dream! The eucalyptus helps to uplift my senses, while the cocoa butter helps to moisturise. I would definitely consider buying the full size product of this.

Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot. (RRP £36 full size) the sample size of this is 10ml, I think I will fall for this product as it does seem to firm my skin. My skin just looks and feels different, in a good way. I don't use daily, only if I'm doing fancier makeup.

Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm (honey nectar) this is a full size sample, (RRP £8) this balm is extremely moisturising for the lips, personally I'm not sure about the colour, however because it is only a tint it is only subtle, so not the end of the world. 

The two products I'm not a massive fan of is the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle (RRP £14 full size). I just feel like it doesn't really do much apart from smell nice. The perfume, Penhaligon's Iris Prima Eau de Parfum (RRP £85 full size) for me just isn't to my taste, however it lasts well but as I said not to my taste.

Im excited for next months birch box, I have only had two boxes from birch box but I have been presently surprised by the contents of each box!

Have you received your birch box this month what did you think of the contents of your box? Feel free to leave a comment below or tweet me @ohhsorosie or follow me on Instagram, @ohhsorosie to see what I get up to on a daily basis!

Rosie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1