Lazy Girls Guide to the Gym #2

Hello! This is my second post on my gym journey, I hope you enjoy it, if you've stumbled across this post and want to read the first; check it out here! This week I've managed to go to the gym twice, this may only seem like a small amount but both times I pushed my self to do something which put me out of my comfort zone. 
Missguided Active


In our gym the weights room is an age from everything else, you also have to get a code to get in to the weights room. I normally refer to this room as the 'The Big Boy Gym'. However on Saturday I took the plunge to enter the room. Now I did go with my boyfriend, who confidently told me it would be empty. It wasn't. It was full. But I stayed in there as long as I could possibly take, even when some annoying bloke left his weight thing for over 10 minutes and then told me to get off so he could finish his set (inside I wanted to run away from the big boy gym and cry). 
Getting out of the big boy gym proved a mission. I had to press a button and then open one of the double doors. The first attempt I didn't even press the button and helplessly rattled the door, whilst my boyfriend was shouting 'press the button'. The next problem was once i had pressed the button I pulled the wrong door. Which again led to my boyfriend shouting 'the other door you idiot'. Something tells me I won't be entering that room for a little while or at least until I fully understand how to get out!

The next achievement which Im really pleased about is.. I went to the gym by myself! I hate going in to gyms alone as in my head I feel like everyone there is judging what you do, how you do it and how long you do it for. In reality these people don't care what you're doing but anyway I get extremely self conscience about it. But I lasted about 40 minutes and did everything I needed to do. I also learnt that a sports bra is a necessity as I have could quite easily knocked myself out with my boobs and the full length mirror in front of the running machine did me no favours in terms of boobs flying everywhere! 

This week, I'm hoping to try and get to the gym 3 times, Enter the weight room again, and go at least once by myself to get used to it. 

Have you got any gym goals? Let me know in the comment box below or tweet me at @ohhsorosie. Also check out my Instagram (ohhsorosie) to see why I get up to in the gym! 

Rosie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1