Blog goals 2016

Goals, don't we just love them? I apply goals to pretty much every aspect of my life. And now I've actually decided to put pen to paper on my blogs goals for the rest of 2016. I'm fully aware we are practically at the end of the year but with a new job on the horizon and with a chance to channel more energy into my blog I feel that it is quite fitting to do this post.

So what would I like to achieve by New Year's Eve? 

Firstly get one of my YouTube videos to 1000 views and if I'm really lucky double my subscribers to 50. 

Try and reach 1750 worth of Instagram followers, if anything this will be the hardest, because no matter how hard I try with this platform I tend to find its a little bit like taking one step forward two steps back. I'm hopefully going to reach this by posting more good quality content and engaging more with new followers.

To do Vlogmas. Whether this will happen is another story, perhaps I will aim for a mix of vlogs and blogs? As I'm not sure how I will be able to fit working full time and blogging everyday. I mean I work full time now but I feel with my new job it should be easier because it is finally Monday to Friday! 

Reach 375 of bloglovin followers. 

Meet a few more people on Twitter, I love Twitter people, I tend to comment on so many things and 9/10 you tend to get a lovely response back.

Try and attend at least 1 blog chat a week until the end of the year, I must admit that I tend to forgot about them, or I'm running late from work.

Although I mentioned in a previous post about all the beauty reviews that people seem to do, this is something I would like to get back into. My last few posts have been nothing to do with beauty and would like to mix that up a little.

Again back to Instagram,  I think having a plan with the app will help massively. Back in May/June/July I really felt I had a great plan with  Instagram and I saw a fairly big increase in followers and I think now is the time to get back in to plans and themes with Instagram. 

Get a new blog design. God dammit, I've had this one for years and I feel so uninspired by it that I think it's deterring me to write. 

If you would like to help me reach some of my goals mentioned please subscribe to my Youtube channel here, Instagram here and Bloglovin' here.


Give me a shout if you do follow me on the above sites so I can follow you back!

Rosie 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instagram 2015 best nine

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Holiday Outfits Part 1