Getting Ready with Rimmel




Magnif'eyes Eye contouring Palette*

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this palette, the eyeshadows are great to work with, and easy to blend. I also love the range of colours, it is nice that you can create a gorgeous gold/bronzey looks but also mix the look up with some deep purple tones! I am definitely a fan. Its also a god send that Rimmel have mixed matte and shimmers in this palette. Its turns the palette into a completely versatile one, instead of ones just for party looks.

ScandalEyes Bold Liquid Liner*

I love that this liner has a balled tip, to give a bold fierce look. Granted creating the tapered flick was slightly more tricky with the balled tip, but I found going lightly and starting from the outer eye cleared this problem up almost immediately. I found ball tip didn't drag along the eye lid, which is helps enable a smoother finish to the look.

Volume Colourist Mascara*

I can remember when I worked in boots and ladies went wild for this mascara so I was so happy I was given the chance to try it! The wand and bristles on this are easy to use, and it delivers a good amount of product to the lashes. I love using this along the bottom of my lashes as the mascara progressively tints the lashes, which I think is an amazing idea. This product will definitely be purchased in the summer months when my eyelash lighten in the summer sun.


Provocalips in Shade Not Guilty*

When Rimmel says 16hr finish they mean it. This lip product seriously does not budge, I love that Provocalips stays glossy but also stays on the lips for a long amount of time! The shade I received is also to die for.

Heres my #GetReadyWithRimmel look;





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1