May Favourites

Okay, okay its June, pinch, punch first of the month! But I was uber busy yesterday at my last day of work and then I got home and decided I was actually quite sad that I had left. Then proceeded to feel sorry for myself. If this wasn't the case I would have uploaded this yesterday!

Anyway on with the post.
A group of my Favourites


First up - has to be Bourjois Healthy mix serum, I'm not going to lie I'm a bit of a foundation snob and rarely buy high-street foundations, but I love this more than my Mac collection. It brightening, it smells nice, it lasts all day, it has a medium to light coverage and a satin finish. I could go on, but theres a full blog post on it here.


Secondly - Illamasqua Hydra veil, part of me wishes I didn't buy it because its so good, which means I'm going to have to replace it when it runs out. This product was also meant for my make up kit for bridal, alas it seems to has sneaked its way in to my own personal one. Maybe I should order another one so both me and my kit is happy?


Thirdly - Umberto Giannini's Mend My Hair Collection. Soft, Strong and Healthy looking hair. What more could you want? The collection has a Shampoo,Conditioner, Oil and a Pre-styling heat defence spray there is a full blog post on it here.

                                                            Real Techniques Brushes

Finally - Real techniques Brushes, I basically hopped on the bandwagon with this, but I'm so glad I did these brushes are incredible better than some of my all time favourites, they have lots of hair in them and are tightly packed, such good quality for the price you pay.

What are your May Favourites? Leave a comment and let me know. 

Rosie 

xx






Comments

  1. I love the healthy mix serum foundation - gives such a perfect glow! Really want to try the Illamasqua Hydra Veil! Xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good, I was a little bit put off by the price, but its worth the pennies, I want to try the matte version now too! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1