Umberto Giannini Beauty Secrets

Originally I was going to buy Umberto Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture mask from the Beauty Secrets range as I had used it before and loved it. However my hand swiftly moved to the Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm Leave-in Cream, thinking that as it was leave-in it would be more in keeping with my hair care regime (also part of the Beauty Secrets Range).


When I went to bed I looked at the product and thought 'how is this going to work I will have to wash my hair tomorrow morning'. However I slap, dashed it on regardless and then woke up with greasy locks. I was some what disappointed and I headed to the shower to wash my hair, but I decided to keep going with this product as it was something I had never used before and sometimes it takes a bit of work to achieve what you want.

The next night I used considerably less product, and I woke up with very smooth, tame and shiny hair. This is a prime example that less is more, I probably use a blob the size of 5 pence piece now and apply it to the ends of my hair. I wake up with refreshed, hydrated hair, which smells divine. 


I have been using this product nearly every night since purchasing it and I love it. I wear my hair down at night as I find the product works best this way. When my hair is up, the product where the band is doesn't quite absorb into the hair shaft so it gets a bit kinked and knotted (my hair isn't that long and my shortest layer just about goes into the hair tie), apart from that its is great and I will definitely be repurchasing this. 


Umberto Giannini's Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm has truly exceeded my expectations and my hair is 'glowing with life'.

The product is £6.00 and is linked at the top of this post if you want to take a further look.
Have you tried this product if so let me know?

Rosie 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1