All That Glitters Mac Eyeshadow

I picked this up as a 'yay Ive finished my dissertation'  present to my self. I just kept going back to it in store and it just stood out to me so I got it along with a lipstick and all the other things i bought for my self in celebration (yes I went a bit crazy and I'm now a poor blogger). However it is now a firm favourite out of my Mac eyeshadows I have. 


This shadow is a Veluxe Pearl (the furthest away in the pic) so its not too glittery or frosty, it does shimmer but its a sort glow that you get from it rather than full on shimmer shine. The shade is a lovely rose gold colour, so it works well with all eye colours, the goldy works well with blue eyes and the rose works well with green and brown all in all this is a real crowd stopper and will make almost every eye pop. 


This product is extremely versatile and can be used for most looks. I love it for a light wash over my eyes for day time looks. But it can also be built up and used in the corners of the eyes for going out nights and occasions or used as the crease shade if you wanted a simple eyeshadow look with a statement winged eyeliner.

I think this would look amazing at summer weddings, on brides and on holiday for 'barely there make up' with a little something. I will definitely re purchase this lovely shade and no I have written this post I am itching to expand my ever growing collection of Mac Eyeshadows.


Whats your favourite Mac Eyeshadow, let me know if Im missing out on something superb by tweeting me @OhhSoRosie or commenting below. 

If you fancy seeing what I get up to daily check out my Instagram here and Bloglovin page here.

Rosie
xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1