W7 Makeup | Post One

I was lucky enough to receive a few bits and bobs from W7 make up,  I did think of doing a massive haul and review post but thought that there was too much to go through and I still need to test drive some of the products. So today I'm going to discuss, a lovely blush and brush. Then at a later date go through the rest as you always have to have a good test of products before you can have an honest review.

I was eager to try the W7 Sculpting Face Brush*  which can be found here as these have been appearing everywhere over the last couple of years and for me its one of those things you want  to buy but never seem to get round to buying it.

W7 Sculpting Face Brush

This brush is perfect for pretty much all powders and foundations/creams and multifunctional (win win).  The shape of the brush enables you to get right in under your cheek bones to create perfectly sculpted cheeks. I am surprised about the amount of hairs in it as its fully packed and tight. Since using it daily none of the hairs have come away from the handle, it doesn't feel cheap and seems very sturdy which hopefully means I will have it forever. It has got quite stumpy hairs so it is easy to control and is at a diagonal hence enabling a good sculpted look. Because this brush is so compacted with hair it picks up quite a bit of product so go slow at first but this is definitely a brush to own!

W7 Blush Baby - Born Pretty 

Next up is W7 Blush Baby in shade Born Pretty* which can be found here and is a powder blush (when I first saw it, it looked like a cream one... better get down to the opticians!).  Firstly I love the colour of this product which can been used as a day or night blush, it gives a fairly good pay off which I was surprised at and I actually used the Sculpting brush as a blusher brush and it really helped apply the product, it lasts surprisingly well and I don't feel like I need to top it up every time I pop to the ladies as the blush stays in place... so thats one less thing to carry in my handbag.

Using W7 Blusher* and Benefit's Hoola applying with W7 Sculpting Brush*
The above picture shows the blusher actually on my face and I think this particular shade really suits me. The only tiny thing I dislike about the blush is that its in a square pan. For some reason I get a bit put off as I'm fairly clumsy and the angles from the square sometimes contribute to the shattering of various products. However I think the relatively plain packaging is a good as it shows the product has nothing to hide and is in fact a great little gem to have and I would definitely purchase both products.

Have you tried any W7 products if so please do let me know by tweeting me @OhhSoRosie or commenting below. If you fancy seeing what I get up to daily check out my Instagram here and Bloglovin page here.

Rosie

xx











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1