Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows

Eyes Like Angels* is a gorgeous brightly coloured palette by Make up Revolution. This palette comes under the Ultra Eyeshadow Palettes and there is another one named Flawless (more of a neutral palette).
Make Up Revolution Eyes Like Angels Palette


So firstly lets talk about the packaging, this is such a good quality. It comes in a Silver cardboard sleeve/case; I didn't picture this as it was just too shiny and my camera and I couldn't cope but on the back are pictures of all the colours. The packaging is the classic Make up Revolution Black and Gold colours. 
I am surprised at the sturdiness of this palette. I feel I could drop this and I wouldn't have broken eyeshadow everywhere. It also comes with a mirror which is the size of the case, you can actually see what you're doing in it! You know when you get an eyeshadow palette and the mirror is tiny and you wonder to yourself was there any need for this to put into it? It's safe to say I have not wondered this at all with this particular product. I can see my whole face with ease.

Below are swatches of the colours, the palette has rows of 8.

From Left: Black Stars, Green Dream, Peach Cream, Orchid, Sophisticated Pink, Dream, Pink Glow and Peacock Dream

From Left; Silver Star, Emerald Night, Lilac Shimmer, Purpled!, Cream, Pink!, Lilac, Frost and Award

From Left Pearl Necklace, Night Star, Blue Sheen, Pink frosted, Moss, Molton Chocolate, Choc! and Green Stars
From Left: Green Envy, Copper Dream, Bold Purple, White Light, Orange!, Aqua Dream,  Truffle and Sliver Dream

 I am literally blown away by this palette. I love it! With 32 shades I was stuck where to go first, I was a bit like a child in a sweetshop getting over-excited. The three shades that stick out for me are Peacock Dream, Award and Sophisticated Pink. All of the shades bar a couple, are so pigmented it is incredible (pictures really don't do it justice), definitely on par with higher end make up brands in terms of quality. Yes this is a colourful palette but don't get put off by this. There are colours which are extremely wearable for day to day use, and for evenings out. There are others which I wouldn't personally use daily but would be perfect for festivals and things like that, so there is something for every event!

The couple of shades which I'm not to sure on are Pink! (6th one in from the left 2nd pic) and Bold Purple (3rd one in from the left 4th pic) they seem to be a little patchy and come out a different colour to that in the pan, but the rest of the colours are fab, and for only £8.00 this palette is a steal! I  feel like Make up Revolution can do no wrong!

Below are some looks I created using this palette!

Using Silver Dream, Emerald Night, Green Envy and the tiniest amount of Black Stars.
Using Lilic Shimmer, Sophisticated Pink, Purpled! and Sliver Star

Using Silver Dream, Truffle and the tiniest bit of Molton Chocolate

Using Peacock Dream, Award, Orchid, Truffle and Dream
Same look as above but with eyes open 

Have you tried Eyes Like Angels by Make Up Revolution? If so let me know by commenting below!

Rosie

xx












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1