W7 Make up | Post Two

So carrying on from my last W7 post, today I have decided to focus on 3 W7 Perfect Eyeshadows; Silver Streak, Burnt Plum and Sandy.  All these eyeshadows are shimmery ones, so I thought this would be handy to add a bit of 'something' if I was off out and in a rush. 


W7 Perfect Eyeshadow

So this one is a a creamy/gold shimmery colour something which you could use as a base colour, if you were going for a complete shimmer look, this comes off the pan well and you get a good amount of shimmer and colour. You could also this as a potential highlighter.


W7 Perfect Eyeshadow

This one is my favourite out of the 3 just because its a lovely brown colour, it quite a warm brown, and its great to add a bit of shimmer to the lid if you've started with a complete matte eyeshadow look, this seems more like a brown glitter rather than a shimmery eyeshadow but none the less I love it.


W7 Perfect Eyeshadow

This is my least favourite out of the 3 just because of the colour, I tend to steer more towards warmer colours - browns and golds rather than silvers and greys. However I can get this to work for me by adding it to the edge of a smokey eye, I don't mind this one but its a bit too shiny for me.

W7 Perfect Eyeshadow

 All the eye shadows blend extremely well and the pigment is amazing, I  think personally for me these eyeshadows would be perfect for a holiday, when you don't want to go over board with the make up but also want to wear something.

I think the packaging is nice and simple, the pots seem fairly stable and when you open it the lid will stay where ever you leave it and wont fall down, which is a massive bonus for me!

Have you tried any W7 products if so please do let me know by tweeting me @OhhSoRosie or commenting below. If you fancy seeing what I get up to daily check out my Instagram here and Bloglovin page here.
Rosie 
xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer Review

Instagram 2015 best nine

Holiday Outfits Part 1